i hate when you voluntarily tell your parents some information about your life because you think you can trust them and then they bitch at you for it like congrats you have guaranteed that i will never tell you anything ever again
are you ever just sitting somewhere doing homework or just scrolling down your dash and out of no where you get this like imaginary pain in your chest and you’re filled with this intense wave of sadness like you’re not even thinking of anything depressing but all of a sudden you just get so sad you wanna crawl into bed and cry about everything and nothing
the one that survived despite the capitol’s plans
i have two sneezes
the fairy princess sneeze
and the death metal sneeze
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
please do this, i'm boooored
Have you ever:
1. Skipped class?
2. Done drugs?
3. Self harmed?
6. Gotten a tattoo?
7. Broken up with someone?
What's your favorite:
This or that:
15. Invisibility or Ability to fly?
16. Cookies or Cake?
17. Twitter or Facebook?
18. Movies or Books?
19. Coke or Sprite?
20. Blind or Deaf?
21. Tea or Coffee?
25. Sexual orientation?
26. Shoe size?
28. Longest relationship?
29. Gay rights?
30. Second chances?
31. Long distance relationships?
33. The death penalty?
34. Marijuana ?
36. Believe in ghost?
37. Shower facing the shower head or turned away from it?
38. Sleep with the door opened or closed?
39. Love someone?
40. Still watch cartoons?
41. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
42. Like yourself?
sometimes i wonder how my life would’ve turned out if i hadn’t signed up for tumblr